GRAND TARGHEE, WYOMING
- Roundtrip Air-Boston-Denver-Idaho Falls
- 7 Nights Double Occupancy slopeside at the Teewinot Lodge
- 5 of 6 Day Lift Pass (Extra Day add $69)
- Non-Skiers/Passholders deduct $319, Senior Passholders deduct $249
- Full Breakfast daily
- Welcome Party
- Transfers from Idaho Falls to Grand Targhee by Motorcoach (travel time about 1.5 hour)
- Mountain Tours/Services of Tour Host
- All Taxes and Service Charges are included
- Grand Targhee averages as much snow as Alta Utah (547” last year) with totally uncrowded slopes. Ski untracked all day and never wait in a lift line!
Extra Cost Options
- Full Day Guided Snow Cat Skiing on adjacent Peaked Mountain includes lunch in the Yurt on Peaked Mountain. Cat departs directly from the base area at Grand Targhee. Cost will be available September 2018.
The Teewinot Lodge is in the base area just steps from the lifts, restaurants, nightlife and all base area amenities; pool, hot tub, spa, fitness center. Rooms feature two queen beds in each. March is the heaviest snow month with average temperatures in the mid-20’s.
Dining options vary from pub style to Italian/pizza to fine dining. Most restaurants are located within walking distance. Free shuttle to Driggs ID with additional bars, pubs and restaurants.
Area features the “Trap Bar”, considered by many to be one of the best après spots anywhere in ski country. Live bands and other entertainment nightly.
Deposit Policy: $500 to reserve, Payment schedule: $500 November 30, 2018; $500 December 31; 2018; Balance due January 31, 2019
Cancellations: Forfeit $50 after initial deposit, $400 after 10/31/18; $800 after 12/31/18, Forfeit full amount paid after 1/30-2019 (as always, we will make every effort to minimize loses to our skiers)
Limited packages without Air and Ground Transportation are available.
MUST BE A CMSG MEMBER TO PURCHASE