GRAND TARGHEE, WYOMING
- Roundtrip Air-Boston-Denver-Idaho Falls
- 7 Nights Double Occupancy slopeside at the Teewinot Lodge
- 5 of 6 Day Lift Pass (Extra Day add $69)
- Non-Skiers/Passholders deduct $319, Senior Passholders deduct $249
- Full Breakfast daily
- Welcome Party and orientation by area staff
- Group Pizza Dinner
- Transfers from Idaho Falls to Grand Targhee by Motorcoach (travel time about 1.5 hour)
- Mountain Tours/Services of Tour Host
- All Taxes and Service Charges are included
- Grand Targhee averages as much snow as Alta Utah (550” last year) with totally uncrowded slopes. Ski untracked all day and never wait in a lift line!
- Rental shop features top of the line gear with an eye toward powder skiing.
Extra Cost Options
- Full Day Guided Snow Cat Skiing on adjacent Peaked Mountain includes lunch in the Yurt on Peaked Mountain. Cat departs directly from the base area at Grand Targhee. Contact us for pricing.
The Teewinot Lodge is in the base area just steps from the lifts, restaurants, nightlife and all base area amenities; pool, hot tub, spa, fitness center. Rooms feature two queen beds in each. February is the heaviest snow month with average temperatures in the mid-20’s.
Dining options vary from pub style to Italian/pizza to fine dining. All restaurants are located within walking distance. Free shuttle to Driggs Idaho with additional bars, pubs and restaurants.
Area features the “Trap Bar”, considered by many to be one of the best après spots anywhere in ski country. Live bands and other entertainment nightly.
Deposit Policy: $500 to reserve, Payment schedule: $500 October 31, 2019; $500 November 30; 2019; Balance due January 31, 2020
Cancellations: Forfeit $50 after initial deposit, $400 after 10/31/19; $800 after 12/31/19, Forfeit full amount paid after 1/30/2020 (as always, we will make every effort to minimize loses to our skiers)
Limited packages without Air and Ground Transportation are available.
MUST BE A CMSG MEMBER TO PURCHASE