BIG SKY, MONTANA
- Roundtrip Air-Boston-Denver-Bozeman
- 7 Nights Double Occupancy slopeside at the Huntley Lodge
- 5 of 6 Day Lift Pass (extra day add $95 if purchased in advance, $115 if added later)
- No Lifts or Passholders deduct $385
- Famous Huntly Full Breakfast daily
- Welcome Party
- Group Pizza Dinner
- Transfers from Bozeman to Big Sky by Motorcoach (travel time about 1 hour)
- Mountain Tours/Services of Tour Host/Luggage Porterage
- All Taxes and Service Charges are included
Extra Cost Options
- Room Upgrades
- Huntley; mountain view deluxe rooms: add $99 per person, double occupancy
- Summit Hotel: add $269 per person, double occupancy
- Shoshone Condos add $179 per person (3 or 4 skiers per unit)
- Yellowstone National Park Snow Coach/Snowmobile Tours
- Guided Backcountry Skiing, Yurt Dinners, Ziplines, Skating, Tubing, much more
The Huntley Lodge is in the base area just steps from the lifts, restaurants, nightlife and all base area amenities; pool, hot tub, spa, fitness center. Rooms feature two queen beds in each. March is the heaviest snow month with average temperatures in the mid-20’s.
Over 30 dining options vary from pub style to Italian/pizza to fine dining. Most restaurants are located within walking distance. Several restaurants in the valley offer free transportation from the Huntley.
The Summit Hotel and Shoshone Condos are also located slopeside. Summit rooms and Shoshone condos feature full kitchens. Full breakfast is included at all three lodging facilities.
Deposit Policy: $500 to reserve, Payment schedule: $500 October 31, 2019; $500 November 30; 2019; Balance due January 15, 2020
Cancellations: Forfeit $50 after initial deposit, $500 after 10/30; $800 after 12/30, Forfeit full amount paid after 1/15/2020 (as always, we will make every effort to minimize loses to our skiers)
Limited packages without Air and Ground Transportation are available. Contact us for pricing.
MUST BE A CMSG MEMBER TO PURCHASE